Friday, March 11, 2005

Blog rollin' Friday: BrooklynDodger

It's Friday again (what took it so long!) and time to highlight another blog. Community building, as our leader PSoTD reminds us. Instead of featuring our cats and dogs every Friday (not that there's anything wrong with that, as Seinfeld might say). Today, my public health colleague BrooklynDodger:
BrooklynDodger is a public health science person who wants to share random and contrarian observations on technical matters without involving the Dodger's public persona or institutional affiliation.
Yeah, right. Another anonymous blog. Except I think I know who this one is. But I'm not telling and I might be wrong. Whoever it is, this is a damn good public health blog, mainly concerning occupational health and safety. Along with Confined Space, the blogosphere has an embarrassment of riches in this area.